on International Business Company ("IBC")
Non Resident Domestic Corporation
("NRDC") or Internatinal Business
Company ("IBC") or International Exempted
Company ("IC" or "ExCo")
is core in offshore company operation. An IBC
enjoys exempt status in all kinds of taxes and
stamp duties in the country of incorporation.
Careful structured offshore company may help
the full tax exemption in the country of operations
as offshore income.
A typical IBC can -
- Carry on business anywhere except for its
jurisdiction of incorporation;
- Acquire land or property anywhere in the
- Hold shares of other company (even incorporated
in its jurisdiction of incorporation);
- Hold meetings of its directors or members
anywhere in the world;
- Maintain corporate bank accounts anywhere;
- Issue bearer shares (subject to the availability
in the jurisdiction of incorporation);
- Registers of Beneficiary, directors and
members are Not listed in public records;
- No resident director requirement (depends
on rules in different jurisdictions);
- No annual return and/or audited accounts
required for filing.
However, an IBC can NOT
(subject to the
availability of specific licence) -
- Have business transactions with persons
resident in its country;
- Provide banking, insurance, trust, mutual
funds or reinsurance services or other specific
services as regulated in its country;
- Share its registered office.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive
service to our clients in Hong Kong and offshore
operations. If you find above helpful, please
free to contact us.